Client orders are identified by a unique, random ID. You can use the LetsGetChecked Orders API to complete the following tasks:
- Order pre-activated test kits.
- Receive order status notifications.
- Query an order status for a particular test kit.
- Track the status of your order from dispatch to delivery.
- View information about replacement test kits.
- Cancel Order.
- Auto-release test results: the LetsGetChecked Care team can auto-release results for participants.
Order status information
The following order statuses are possible:
|Submitted||The client has submitted an order to LetsGetChecked.|
|Created||LetsGetChecked has created the order.|
|KitDispatched||The order is dispatched from LetsGetChecked to the participant. A test kit is dispatched as soon as possible after an order is submitted and LetsGetChecked does not email participants to verify their addresses before sending the test kits.|
|KitRegistered||The test kit is registered. This occurs when the participant activates their test kit. The LGC Kit Identifier number is populated when the test kit is registered.|
|KitArrivedAtLab||The test kit is received at the LetsGetChecked lab.|
|ResultsAvailable||The results are available for a test kit. The Care team reviews the test results before they are communicated to the participant.|
|ValidationFailed||This status is set when the system cannot process a submitted order. The order status is updated from |